UFO Caught at the border?

So today I’m watching LIVE: Senators Visit the Border and in talking about how ‘We The People Stand For Border Security’ Rally… I saw this on the NTD feed and when I caught in one part of the live video what looks like a UFO flying behind the folks speaking. The last few days Marco Rubio spoke about UFOS being spotted over military bases? Well I think I got one!

This is 100% legit! I clipped out the video, and prepared it for this video, and here is the link to the OG source.

Skip up 3 Hours and 20mins into the video, and you will find the clip I pulled out as it aired. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMHF…​

Are you ready? Better be Ready!

Powered by Public Streaming Network

To listen live remember check out first!
www.psn-tv.com
www.publicstreamingnetwork.com
https://www.youtube.com/psnradiotv​
www.twitch.tv/psntvlive
www.dlive.tv/PSNTV
www.twitter.com/PSNBroadcast
Share this podcast pages…
Also check out Angels Patreon page over at www.patreon.com/angelespino

No comments

Powered by Blogger.