Angel Espino to be a Guest on Fish Stripes!


Well this is cool! As you all know I'm a big baseball fan and a BIG Miami Marlins fan and for me having watched 4 world series live from "1988-1989" in California to "1997 & 2003" in Miami Florida!

I've been a fan since I was a kid and my father is the man to blame. He took me to all those games even when we had moved to Miami in 1985 he went back to Cali with me to see them two WORLD SERIES sine one of my uncles (his brothers) still lived out west and always got us tickets to the playoffs, and WS games if we we're able to go.

As of luck got to see all those home games out there, and then it repeated itself here in Miami when the Marlins known then as "Florida Marlins" went to the World Series.

As of luck got to see all those home games out there, and then it repeated itself here in Miami when the Marlins known then as "Florida Marlins" went to the World Series.

So while I've done very little of my own in terms on podcasting sports in the past I've been a fan of baseball as most who know me know and so when I was check out videos online I like watching mostly Marlins, and Rays coverage these days and the videos of Fish Stripes on YouTube is a show I've enjoyed for a while now.

As the new MLB season is starting up I really wanted to show them some love for the outstanding work they do on their shows get sometime soon to jump on air with them and talk some baseball. They had a spot coming up so I'm going to join the guys and talk some Marlins baseball and perhaps other teams also who knows.

Ely Sussman is the main dude I spoke to there and he's got a nice show going on there.. It's always an cool to be a guest on someone else's show especially when it's a fun show to chop it up about baseball or something other than the normal stuff I get into with my guests.

So coming up Monday at 5:30pm est soon as the recording is ready to roll and it's posted I shall post it here on this site, and my other ones also. As of now not sure if they will air it live or pre record and upload later but I'll keep you informed and I'm sure it will be on their site for your viewing enjoyment.

But for now friends check out their site and enjoy the show they put on and if you're from the SoFlo/Miami area. So show them some love by subscribing to them, bookmarking them so you could keep up with the latest info on the Miami Marlins.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.