For once I agree with a DemocRat on something!

Sen. Dianne Feinstein Argues With Children Over Green New Deal: “I Know What I’m Doing” Well we can all argue that but in this case she’s right. Listen to how funny these uneducated kids go out spewing the same lie they picked up from AOC, and their retarded leftist teacher.

This video is hilarious! In it we see a group of children with the Sunrise Movement, a climate advocacy group that went into Senator Dianne Feinstein’s office to sway her vote on the Green New Deal. The California Democrat said no, telling the children, “I’ve been doing this for 30 years. I know what I’m doing. You come in here and you say, ‘It has to be my way or the highway.’ I don’t respond to that.” While she’s been in office for FAR too long! She’s right in her reaction to these kids.

Kids nowadays think they know it all because they listen to morons like AOC, and pick up the idiotic ramblings of morons who call themselves “Teachers” who do nothing but spew the same bullshit they hear from AOC. You can tell these teachers don’t know the science, and cost of anything they’re just following in the footsteps of AOC, and spewing her agenda per vadum.

“When a bunch of ill bred Lefty kids and their illiterate teacher manages to make Feinstein look moderate, you can appreciate how far Commie the Left has gone.” – Daisytoo @Daisytoo594

No comments

Powered by Blogger.