BREAKING: Second Round Of $1,200 Stimulus Checks To Be Sent Out Next Week

Senate Republicans under the leadership of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell have confirmed plans to send out a second round of stimulus relief checks during the coronavirus shutdown. The coronavirus relief plan was originally slated to be sent out next week, but has been delayed while officials go over the fine details. According to CNBC, the Republican plan will cost roughly $1 trillion, a number which Democrats believe is far too low because they want to add money which will go to their “Green New Deal” while the President wants the money to go directly where it’s needed, and that’s to the poople, and not some bullshit which doesn’t help us right here, and right now. Remember back in March, House Democrats under the leadership of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi attempted to push through a stimulus plan that included “racial pay equity,” mandated corporate board diversity quotas, newspaper bailouts, early voting plans, and windmill and airplane carbon emission regulations:

Pelosi COVID-19 Stimulus Includes ‘Racial Pay Equity,’ Newspaper Bailouts, Mandated Early Voting, Corporate Board Diversity, Carbon Regulations… All things we don’t need so here’s the good part the $1,200 payout for individuals who made less than $75,000 from the first stimulus will be matched in next week’s plan, as will the $2,400 joint filing for couples who made under $150,000. An additional $500 will be available for each child in a household. As many local states and municipalities have declared a heightened state of emergency regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, enacting compulsory mask orders and closing public spaces, the second round of stimulus checks has been deemed essential to prevent further economic relapse. And also help millions like myself who haven’t been able to find work for over a year a half now, and are in deep need of help.

As I type this blog I have health issues which can’t be helped due to the lockdown, and I got major bills, and because of all this I was forced to leave my house and sell it last year in hopes that the money I got back which wasn’t much would help me until I found a job, and then 2020 came out, and I had just had surgery on my leg in December, and hopped to rebound quick when COVID 19 hit, and also my health hasn’t much improved as my leg is still not well, and I’m still not able to work, and when I’ve tried to seek help the old ObamadidntCare prevented me from getting any.

I’ve said this from day one the only money they should be sending out is directly to us Citizens in need… IF You made under 70k last year, and have been out of work all this year you should get a stimulus check until you can find work, and or you’re helped in getting work. IF like myself you have health issues, and cannot go to work a $1,200 check every month would be ideal. Especially for those like myself are citizens of the country, and are here 100% legally. No money or Stimulus money should be given to anyone here illegally or Millionaires who don’t need the help.

Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin says more $1,200 stimulus checks likely which is also good news! Check out some reactions from the world of YouTube. Below…

No comments

Powered by Blogger.