Cruz vs. CNN's Cuomo: Trump Broke You Guys, Your Entire Network Now Is Just How Much You Hate Trump

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) ripped CNN host Chris Cuomo for the network’s bias against President Donald Trump and for the way his brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D), handled the coronavirus, and like normal Cuomo kept interrupting, and insulting Ted Cruz. This is the tactic of the left. They have nothing so this is what they do.

“Chris, there was a time when CNN actually cared about being journalistic and talking about facts,” Cruz said Wednesday. “Donald Trump broke you guys. I mean your entire show, your entire network now is just how much you hate Trump.”

“When I’m back in Texas, people in Texas don’t understand why the press is just like the only thing you talk about is how much you hate the President,” the Senator said. CUOMO: I know you’re a master debater. And Professor Dershowitz tells me you were the star smartest student he ever had at Harvard Law. You’re going to go with that weak-ass argument here? Byrd, who had a complete enlightenment about how hate was wrong, who changed his life, who spoke about it.” But yet they keep accusing Trump of being a racist! Byrd was a racist, and Trump wasn’t ever in the KKK but Byrd was.

[fvplayer id=”100″]

  • CRUZ: Chris, Chris, have you ever–
    CUOMO: –who changed his ways?
    CRUZ: –eulogized a Klansman?
    CUOMO: You’re going to–
    CRUZ: I haven’t.
    CUOMO: He was a–
    CRUZ: Or I’ll give you another example.
    CUOMO: Listen, but no, no, no, hold on. That’s your example.
    CRUZ: How about right – hold on.
    CUOMO: That’s your example. You’re going to use that–
    CRUZ: No, I’ll give you another one.
    CUOMO: –you’re going to – well but hold on.
    CRUZ: I can give you a lot of examples.
    CUOMO: But hold on, because I don’t want you to run away from the premise, Senator. I’m not you, but I’m not a fool either. He did it in Charlottesville. He did it with David Duke. The old Ted Cruz, who he called Lyin’ Ted, when he wasn’t insulting your wife and your father, tweeted, “Hey, you’re better than this, Mr. President.” What happened to that Ted? I don’t know if he changed or did just you changed, for some reason, Senator?
    CRUZ: Chris, I’m glad you take tips on insults from other folks.
    CUOMO: Really? Am I insulting you, Sir?
    CRUZ: Oh, yes.
    CUOMO: How so?
    CRUZ: Oh, yes, you are.
    CUOMO: How so?
    CRUZ: And you’re enjoying it. That’s fine.
    CUOMO: I’m not enjoying it at all.
    CRUZ: Chris?
    CUOMO: I’m not enjoying anything about this.
    CRUZ: Chris, there was a time–
    CUOMO: Except having an opportunity for you to say the right thing at the right time.
    CRUZ: Chris, there was a time when CNN actually cared about being journalistic and talking about facts. Donald Trump broke you guys. I mean you’re just–
    CUOMO: Really?
    CRUZ: –your entire show, your entire network now is just how much you hate Trump.
    CUOMO: Really?
    CRUZ: And you know what? I think a lot of people like are interested in – you said in your opening, it was very interesting, you said the President didn’t say anything positive about the country. Well I thought the most important moment in the debate, last night, was when the President made very clear that Joe Biden’s policy agenda of shutting down the country, shutting down small businesses, and shutting down schools, and our priority needs to be opening up the economy, bringing jobs back, getting kids back in school. And that’s a very different policy agenda. We have had an enormous economic impact from this pandemic. We need to restart the economy. And I think the President and Joe Biden have very different visions. Joe Biden’s policies, I think, don’t work and hurt a whole lot of people. And when I’m back in Texas, people in Texas don’t understand why the press is just like the only thing you talk about is how much you hate the President.
    CUOMO: Ted? Ted?
    CRUZ: I get that the President’s not your friend, fine.
    CUOMO: Senator, when you were in the campaign, do you want me to read through some of the things you said about Donald Trump? You want to talk about somebody who had a chance to talk about policy, but just stuck with the person? Nobody did it more than you did. That’s why he gave you the nickname he did and beat you down with it. The idea that you’re going to put that on the media, my brother, you were the guy who went on Twitter, talking about my naked ass, but you won’t tell him, when he’s being an ass. So, why would you put it on me?
    CRUZ: Chris, fine, you hate the President. I get it.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.