The Rock and His Family Test Positive for Coronavirus


After he endorsed the devil’s uncle Sleepy Joe Biden Dwayne Johnson has revealed he has tested positive for COVID-19 along with his wife, Lauren, and their two daughters. The Hollywood superstar confirmed his diagnosis with a video posted to Instagram, opening the video by stating that the illness has been very difficult for the Johnson family.

Fortunately, the cRock appears to be heading towards a full recovery, though the ex WWE wrestler sympathizes with others who’ve been diagnosed, as so many haven’t been so lucky with their own medical battles.

View this post on Instagram

Stay disciplined. Boost your immune system. Commit to wellness. Wear your mask. Protect your family. Be strict about having people over your house or gatherings. Stay positive. And care for your fellow human beings. Stay healthy, my friends. DJ 🖤 #controlthecontrollables

A post shared by therock (@therock) on

“I could tell you that this has been one of the  most challenging and difficult things we have ever had to endure has a family, and for me personally as well,” Johnson says in the Instagram video. “My No. 1 priority is to always protect my family and my loved ones … And I wish it was only me who tested positive, but it wasn’t. It was my entire family, so this one was a real kick in the gut.

But, I am happy to tell you guys that we, as a family, are good. We are on the other end of it. We are on the other side. We are no longer contagious.”

No comments

Powered by Blogger.