πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‚πŸ•―️πŸ™Today my mother would have been 81

By (Angel Espino) So I wanted to take this time and reflect on the most special person in my life… My mother. I wanted to say how much I miss my mom who passed away 5 years ago now, and today is a day we used always sing Happy birthday to her. The worlds most wonderful mother anyone could have asked for… I sit here now after spending sometime at her grave site today, and doing a lot of crying, and talking to her, and I tell you time has flown by since she left on March 7th 2016 and it seems like it was just yesterday I was talking to her about going to see our first movie at the theaters together. Something she never did for years because movies just wasn’t her thing… She was big on tv, and day time dramas, and “telenovelas” as they call them in spanish. But movies were never her thing much until an actor from one of her favorite telenovela made a movie that hit theaters, and she said she wanted to see it. You can imagine my SHOCK as she never went to theaters with me as a kid, and mostly my dad, and I would spend time at theaters, and we could watch movies all the time even up until recently. We saw Man of Steel together, the 3 new Star Wars movies. My pops is a big screen junky like me… My mom again not so much.

So when she said she wanted to go I was excited as you can imagine, and off I went to get the early tickets, and the night of it was picture perfect. My mom, and I had an awesome time the movie was great, and it’s a memory I have with me forever.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.