Arnold you have been TERMINATED

So the son of a NAZI Arnold SchmuckNazi as we’re now calling him since well the man said “SCREW YOUR FREEDOMS” and is next to a Russian agent for Putin who committed TREASON on our country, and President over an innocent call he got him impeached. Let’s not forget the optics of that VOIP call that Arnold was on. So the SON of a NAZI sitting next to the Russian is feeling the BURN!!!!!!!!!

And no I don’t mean Bernie Sanders is there or that Arnold is in the GYM with his male body building buddies which has always seemed a bit on the alphabet side if you catch where I’m going there. BUTT I’m sure he doesn’t like it in the butt! SO the story continues as now Arnold has been TERMINATED by his sponsor RedCon1… Can’t say I’m mad about this…


ARNOLD Terminated by Sponsor


Honestly couldn’t have happened to a better NAZI then Arnold… Who’s with me? I mean it’s one thing to call people names like “Schmuck” and say “Screw your freedoms” like a real NAZI! BUT when you do man don’t get caught right after without a mask, puffing on cigars, and driving a Hummer to play with some boys and their weights. Sounds like a fucking moron if you ask me. But what do I know I’m not Vaccinated, don’t wear a Mask, been had Covid19 and didn’t die. So Fuck him and his Nazi mentality.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.