Ray Liotta Passes away...

Raymond Allen Liotta was an American actor and producer. Best knowned as Ray Liotta just left us. No joke he was my dads favorite actor or top 4 easy. A Very underrated actor. Who could play any part givn to him.

He was known for playing Shoeless Joe Jackson in Field of Dreams, Henry Hill in Goodfellas, and Tommy Vercetti in the video game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Liotta married actress and producer Michelle Grace in February 1997 after they had met at a baseball game, where her former husband Mark Grace was playing for the Chicago Cubs.

The couple had a daughter, Karsen, before divorcing in 2004. On an episode of Jay Leno’s Garage, Liotta revealed that Nancy and Tina Sinatra, daughters of Frank Sinatra, once sent Liotta a horse’s head in the mail. The joke was in response to Liotta demurring to play their late father in a miniseries they were working on, only to see Liotta play him in the 1998 HBO television film The Rat Pack.

In February 2007, he was charged for driving under the influence after crashing his Cadillac Escalade into two parked vehicles in Pacific Palisades. He pleaded no contest. From his experience shooting the Western Texas Rising, Liotta continued horseback riding and said in September 2014: “I was obsessed with riding horses [on the show]. I love it now.
I’ve never had a hobby. It might be my new hobby.”

In 2018, discussing his role alongside Jennifer Lopez as a crooked cop targeted by the FBI in the NBC crime drama Shades of Blue, Liotta told a reporter for Long Island Weekly: You want to do as many different genres as you can and that’s what I’ve been doing. I’ve done movies with the Muppets. I did Sinatra. I did good guys and bad guys. I did a movie with an elephant. I decided that I was here to try different parts and do different things. That’s what it’s really all about. That’s what a career should be.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.