Update to the case of the murder of "Aileen Seiden" Trial News UPDATE!


Let me start by saying that once again this is one of the most shocking news that I've ever talked about. As I reported last time It's been more than five years after she was killed in an Eastpoint motel, Aileen Seiden and finally I got word this week that the trial is set for January 2024. This has taken forever but I was contacted by another journalist this past week who's name I shall not name yet but he might be willing to speak openly soon on my podcast about this.

But it's taken a long time for the trial to start in this case against "Christina Marie Araujo" and her boyfriend/huband that's not too clear anymore but "Zachary Abell" ... Remember I was her boss, and he was into music like myself so we became friends.

I'm going to report as this case develops but I'm going to also be one of the few reporting on this because sadly for the victim Aileen this has got little coverage. Her family deserve justice and I hope it's served.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.