Creepy aliens real? Check this video I put together and will review on CAM this week.


Creepy large alien real? 

Well I want you to look at this video below... Two different moments in time with different people who captured well aliens or creatures with these sort of similar features but one is small, and the other is tall? 

Like some Abductees claim to see "BIG and SMALL" Grays! Could these be the aliens people call the Grays? OR Just another random set of Aliens? 

Check out the 2 videos posted together back to back and well you be the judge. This is weird to me that the two look so close in look forget the height. Look at the arms, legs, the head, body, and markins under the arms. I really want to know what people think about this finding here I got from these two videos.




#aliensarereal #alien #ufos 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.