BRACE YOURSELVES!! This Was NOT a TEST..


YOU WON’T BELIEVE What actually Happened and is about to happen... First I want you to view what Dan Bongino and the internet are saying than I'm going to explain in short here what's being covered in the book I'm working on in full. This has to do with that and when you read it here, and in my book you will understand who said it first.

The reason this was done both here, and Russia is because the year of 2024 as the election comes close there will a false flag Alien invasion and Nuke attack by the Russians which Dan Bongino speaks on in the video... This will be how the alerts come in to us... We will all think it's just Russians but go back folks and read or watch William Cooper who's now since killed by the USA Government in the 90's called "Behold A Pale Horse" in fact click on that name and it will take you to his Amazon link or Audible so you can get his book.

If you're not aware of this book this is what he wrote... 

Publisher's summary

Former US naval intelligence briefing team member William "Bill" Cooper reveals classified information kept in secret government files since the 1940s. Cooper tells of the assassination of John F. Kennedy, the war on drugs, the secret government, and UFOs. His lucid presentation of this information transcends partisan affiliations as he clearly addresses issues in a way that has a striking impact on listeners of all backgrounds and interests.

"Like it or not, everything is changing, and the end result will be the most wonderful experience in the history of man or the most horrible enslavement that you can imagine. Be active or abdicate, the future is in your hands." (William Cooper, October 24, 1989Here is footage of the LATE William Cooper himself below talking about his book and the UFO false flag invasion coming.

This friends will all happen in 2024 as again the ELECTION draws close.






NOW I'm not saying aliens are not real...  IN My book I will cover why the cover up, where they come from and how they get here. Also big is why there has been retrieval from crash down ALIEN ufo's or UAP's as the USA Government likes to call them. I'm putting the finishing touches on the book as I type this and hope to have it ready by this December for publishers.

This friends is why all of this is happening now... Just wait to you read the reasons, and locations where these people are coming from and related to humanity they are. Also why this false flag invasion will all become revealed first in my book coming out.

IF I should die in a mysterious way believe me I didn't take my own life as I'm not suicidal and if it's in a way not natural you will know foul play was invovled.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.