P.Diddy CHECK To KILL Tupac LEAKED Online?


Well now that finally there has been an arrest in the now 27 year old cold case of the murder of rap megastar Tupac Shakur. The person arrested as we know is Keefe D who confessed to being part of the hit and he said he handed the weapon used in the murder to his cousin Orlando Anderson. But were they paid to have pac killed? Now the claims is that P. Diddy paid for the NYC 94 hit on PAC and that money he paid was why Keefe D and his crew ended up executing PAC in 1996 after the initial attempt on his life didn't go as planned and PAC survived the 94 attempt on his life.

Now it's being said a possible copy of the check provided by P. Diddy might have leaked online? Well let's look at this video below addressing this matter further in a way that well is pretty damning on Diddy. Personally I feel Sean Combs known as Diddy had an involvement in both Tupac & Biggies murders and the shooter was Orlando Anderson and his people from the crip gang sect he belonged too. Orlando Anderson was also killed months after Tupac died. Now I've thought this since the late 90's but not until Keefe D came forward did it all start to unravel. 

This video is very interesting and revealing on what could very well be 100% correct in how it ties Combs to the shootings, and well I think it's time justice comes for the BADBOY executive who indeed belongs investigated and if found guilty should be sent ironically to DEATH ROW for his crimes on both icons losing their lives. I've hated Sean Combs since I first laid eyes on him as he looks like a lying snake in my opinion. 

Again if this is proven he belongs rotting in prison on Death Row...


 Does BIG'S mom Voletta Wallace feel this way? Find out below...


This poor woman had to lose her son due to his association with Sean Combs? IF This is true man oh man does Sean Combs belong in prison. I feel so badly for her and the late Afeni Shakur who both has suffered the biggest loss any parent could face losing their child to crime with nobody caring enough to see Justice carried out and looking on ways to solve these crimes. Now that finally there has been one arrest again of Keefe D perhaps we might see movement in solving both murders.

While I never Met Tupac in person he's my all time favorite artist/rapper and I did also love Biggies music and was a fan of his, and got to meet him back after "Ready 2 Die" came out at a restaurant here near Miami Airport as he and members of Junior Mafia were here to represent at a show in South Beach to promote his "Ready to Die" album. He was from my only encounter with him as a very nice guy and while I was a kid he spoke to me on the level, and had this to say to me... "Don't think you can't be great even if you're family is poor young man stay positive... Look at me and how I've made it even tho I wasn't born rich." He was not the evil person in my opinion or how some people claimed.

But might have been stuck in the middle of this beef with Tupac because of Combs. So I do hope the law catches whoever killed these two icons. Hope justice is served once and for all and these men get to finally rest in peace.

God bless the dead...

No comments

Powered by Blogger.