Rest in Peace to my cousin... Nelson Molinet Espino 09/27/1964 - 08/2023


Just found out his body was found and he's passed away... The police investigation on how he died is now under way, since so many days had passed we all feared the worse. 

This is the worse. I don't know much details on what's happening but when more details are released I'll make sure to update the page with more information. 

My Cousin was a good man and he went missing on the 7th. The body has just been found and I'm setting this up to help give him a proper final goodbye. 

The police verified his remains today 08\11\2023 and the family just got word earlier as his identity was confirmed.

Nelson Molinet Espino lived a tortured life and was under it all a humble and great man, a good family man, husband, father and son... Whatever ended up happening which was the cause of his passing is not known by me yet and I hope no foul play was involved. If they discover there was and someone did this to him I do hope they find whoever is responsible and deal with it according to the law.

As you can imagine my family is devastated, I'm devastated and while I write this I've been working for weeks on my first book of a 2 part book that featured his story along with footage for a documentary I have to insert for the book as a follow-up documentary on his life. Sadly he will not be able to see the final product of what is being made in his honor.

His story and all the brave people who went along with him in Cuba and participated in their struggle deserve to have their stories told. The book is still coming out and now more than ever it's a personal passion I will not back down from putting out.

I don't have a whole lot to say about this here because it's news I just received but I will keep posting updates here on "Pure Solid News" as things continue to unfold... Tried to set up a GoFundMe page but it's not working so if anyone wants to make any donations to the family please do so on my PAYPAL add in the notes "for funeral donations" so I can make sure your help goes correctly to the family. Please follow the link to help.

Until more updates happen REST IN PEACE to my cousin, and a hero to many... Nelson Molinet Espino.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.