I Voted in person, and another rapper joins Team Trump!


So I got little sleep Wednesday to Thursday, and when I got up I felt like this year I’ll skip the big lines and head out to vote early something I never do as I always have gone on the last day everytime I’ve voted. But today I said times change so off I went. I voted early, and yes I voted for the ORANGE POTUS! Donald Trump got my vote, I could go on and on as to why but I did so in 2016, and he’s done a god job all things considered.

Oh and it was in person because I wanted my vote to count non of this mail in shit. When I got home, and started looking online to see how the polls looked today I mean not that it matters until SUPER TUESDAY! But it really hit me how close we are to November 3rd. The more I read I saw President Donald Trump continues to find a surprising number of allies among hip-hop’s big names… Folks from Yeeze to Weeze Cash Money superstar Lil Wayne has endorsed Trump in a tweet that quickly blew up Thursday, posing a picture with his thumbs up alongside the president while hailing Trump’s work on criminal reform. This is very cool Lil Wayne is a stand up dude…

Twitter. “Besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done.”” data-reactid=”25″>“Just had a great meeting with [Trump],” the New Orleans native, born Dwayne Michael Carter Jr., wrote on Twitter. “Besides what he’s done so far with criminal reform, the platinum plan is going to give the community real ownership. He listened to what we had to say today and assured he will and can get it done.”

tweeted that Ice Cube had worked with the administration on developing the plan. The former NWA rapper later defended his work with Trump, saying he’s “trying to make a deal with whoever is in power.”” data-reactid=”32″>“Weezy” became the second high-profile rapper to collaborate with Trump this month on “The Platinum Plan,” also known as the “Promise to Black America,” a pledge to increase wealth in Black communities. On Oct. 13, Trump senior advisor Katrina Pierson tweeted that Ice Cube had worked with the administration on developing the plan. The former NWA rapper defended his work with Trump, saying he’s “trying to make a deal with whoever is in power.” But notice how he’s trying to better the African American community but he gets blowback? Isn’t the whole point is to get movement in the right direction to help minorities? This shows that the far left don’t care about minorities they only care about keeping their power, and money, and damn the rest.

an Instagram post in which he encouraged fans to vote for Trump over in next week’s election after taking issue with the prospect of facing higher taxes under Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The Get Rich or Die Tryin’ rapper later backpeddled after facing heavy criticism from ex-girlfriend Chelsea Handler, tweeting “F**k Donald Trump, I never liked him.”” data-reactid=”33″>50 Cent also made headlines this month for an Instagram post in which he encouraged fans to vote for Trump over in next week’s election after taking issue with the prospect of facing higher taxes under Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The Get Rich or Die Tryin’ rapper later backpeddled after facing heavy criticism from ex-girlfriend Chelsea Handler, tweeting “F**k Donald Trump, I never liked him.” LOL Fif is a clown he will say whatever he says when he’s with his girlfriend Chelsea but deep down when it’s voting time he will vote for Trump.

reportedly assisted by Republican operatives — was a strategical maneuver to position Kanye as a “spoiler candidate” to draw votes away from Biden.” data-reactid=”34″>And then of course there’s Kanye West, who met with then-president-elect Trump in December 2016 and quickly became a vocal proponent, often seen wearing a red “Make America Great Again” hat” through the first few years of Trump’s term. It’s unknown, however, if West’s own 2020 presidential campaign signaled a rift or if the rapper’s campaign — reportedly assisted by Republican operatives — was a strategical maneuver to position Kanye as a “spoiler candidate” to draw votes away from Biden.

a long history of racism yet continues to make the claim that he “has done more for the African-American community than any president with the exception of Abraham Lincoln.”” data-reactid=”35″>Each of those hip-hop stars have drawn loud backlash for their allyship with Trump, who has a long history of racism yet continues to make the claim that he “has done more for the African-American community than any president with the exception of Abraham Lincoln.”

Wayne’s tweet is drawing similar heat from fans on social media, while many continue comment on the developing trend of wealthy rappers aligning with Trump and the president’s supporters welcome the “A Milli” and “6 Foot 7 Foot” lyricist on board. 50 Cent weighed in shortly after Wayne’s endorsement, telling his fellow rapper, “I would never have took this picture.” LMAO! Relax 50 you’ve taken far worse pictures.

View this post on Instagram

oh no 👀 WAYNE🤦‍♂️, I WOULD HAVE NEVER TOOK THIS PICTURE. #bransoncognac #lecheminduroi

A post shared by 50 Cent (@50cent) on

Lil Wayne is no stranger to media scrutiny as he once drew condemnation from fans in 2016 when he said of the Black Lives Matter movement, “I don’t feel connected to a damn thing that aint got nothin to do with me.” The rapper had previously told Fox Sports that there is “no such thing as racism” because his concerts are attended by many white fans. Now this is how he feels, and some how he got hate for this? So he can’t have a mind or thought of his own huh left? They never stop impressing me with how stupid the liberals are. Their whole “My way or no way” mentality deals in pure absolutes, and we all know as Ben Kenobi said…


Comments