Scream 6 takes the boxoffice this weekend... Just in I saw it.

 


In the next installment, the survivors of the Ghostface killings leave Woodsboro behind and start a fresh chapter in New York City.


I hope Skorp and myself get to review this movie in our movie review show if not I'm going to film a few on my own as I have a lot to saw about the movie, and how it ties into the franchise, and my speculation on further installments.

But the movie just arrived this weekend, and it's top at the box office, and I'll say this. Well deserved. I'll leave it at that, and get more to you when the video of my review is ready... I'll update it here on this very site also, and possibly this link or a new one but for now here is what we know after it's initial first weekend.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.